Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
The Owner of “Leading Lawyers” (https://leadinglawyers.com.au) website respects the intellectual property rights of others, and is committed to complying with copyright law. We expect contributors and users of our Websites to comply with the law.
COMPLAINT AND TAKEDOWN NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The Owner of “Leading Lawyers” (https://leadinglawyers.com.au) website will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified herein, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that any content displayed on https://leadinglawyers.com.au website has infringed your copyright, please notify us and provide the following information, as specified in the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A).
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This information is not intended nor should it be construed as legal advice.
Under the law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury, and you may be liable for civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and legal’ fees incurred by us, any copyright owner, or any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our reliance upon your misrepresentation.
This information is provided exclusively for notifying The Owner of “Leading Lawyers” (https://leadinglawyers.com.au) website that content or material(s) on the site or transmitted via the site may be in violation of your copyright(s). The Owner of “Leading Lawyers” (https://leadinglawyers.com.au) website does not respond to other inquiries using this process.
Notifications, reports and contact:
You should send all notification and any claimed infringement by email to:
COPYRIGHT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of Leading Lawyers to terminate (at it’s sole discretion and possibly without prior notice) contributors, members or users who are deemed or suspected by Leading Lawyers to be repeat infringers. Leading Lawyers may at its sole discretion limit access to the site and/or terminate access and use by any contributor, member or user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.